Blessed! 051008

It's been an exhausting, exhilarating, exciting week. I put my mom on a train to go home and thankfully she got there in one piece and even had a good time. I went to the doctor, again, and now my blood pressure is under control so I can take NSAIDS for the pain in my left leg due to the sciatic nerve injury. I am down to 4 weeks at my current job and it's a good thing because I am the proverbial camel waiting for the last straw. I was approved to take over the lease of the current apartment we live in, the best part is I will be able to afford the up front costs! We will be living like the Japanese of the last century because the company will be taking their furniture back on 0609 (they provide furnished apartments to travelers). R came home on Tuesday carrying a mystery piece of furniture and said, "I found a TV stand for you in the trash by R+C's house."! When he went back to work, he called to tell me, "I found 2 beds for you. My boss is getting all new furniture and said you could have 2 of his beds."! On Thursday at work, I was telling A about all the plans coming up in the next month and my need for furniture and she offered me a sofa for free! God is sooo good! He is totally supplying for my every need! I am amazed and blown away with all He does for me! Thank You Jesus!

No comments: