050508

Dear God,

My mommy went home today. I confess I am quite sad about her departure. She is traveling by train and will arrive in Philadelphia tomorrow morning. Please go with her and get her there safely. What was I thinking when I moved 1200 miles away from my family? It was such a selfish move on my part. Yet, I know it was planned by You because it was here in Florida I was saved. My house is so quiet now. How am I ever going to have the strength to live alone when it's just me? I also confess I am getting worried about finding a place to live in time for the end of my contract in 5 weeks and having enough money to get started. You know I'm not much of a saver. Forgive me for not having enough faith. I know You have a plan for my life. I know I shouldn't be worried about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself. I know I am never alone because You are there and You won't leave me or forsake me. Please fill me with Your peace. Please wipe away my tears. Please forgive me for being far away from You. I love You! I worship You! I adore You! I know You understand my sorrow. Please help me recover from this sadness quickly. Please help me stay on the road You have laid before me. Please give me the strength to serve You and represent You, bringing glory to Your name. I love You Jesus. Thank You for hearing my prayers. Thank You for answering my prayers.

love, Michelle

1 comment:

pastorbrianculver said...

my prayers are still with you and your family!! Hope you are doing well
God bless