shutting down/consolidating

After much thought, I am going to shut down this blog. I basically blog in too many places, but I just copy and paste what I have to say so really it's just an exercise in wasting time. If you would like to keep reading what I have to say, please come find me at wordpress, Thoughts and Confessions of a Girl who Loves Jesus.

I really like wordpress and I spend way too much time on the internet, so I hope this will get me off the computer that much quicker. Thanks and I hope to see you there :-)

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

wordpress is lame.

john said...

Hi Micey,
I'm a follower/subscriber of your blog and youtube channel. I see that you are hiking close to my neck of the woods (southwestern pa). Would really enjoy hiking and fellow shipping with you. PM me at john.hahalyak@gmail.com. God bless you.


John