Everyday ordinary miracles

I was reading today's devotional and it was talking about giving glory to God. Let's face it, everything we have we have thanks to Him. Every blessing, every good thing comes from above. I was at work yesterday evening when I got a call from G, my 16 year old, asking me to pick him up from his friend's house. I said, "I can't pick you up now, I'm working! You know I'm working." He said, "But I crashed a go-cart into a car and I think I need to go to the hospital." Only this child would start a conversation backwards like that. To make a long story short, he wasn't familiar with the go-cart and hit the gas when he thought he was hitting the breaks and ran head first into a parked car. This go-cart has a top speed of 45 mph. G said he was going really fast and thought he was going to die! Thank God he was wearing a helmet because his head hit the car so hard his friend thought he broke his neck! He walked away with bruised ribs, a bruised right forearm, and a bruised left shoulder. Who but God alone gets the glory for this act of mercy!? G knows it is by the grace of God he isn't dead. All the glory and adoration and love and worship and gratitude go the the Lord! He is exalted! He is lifted up! He is the maker of heaven and earth! He is the miracle maker! He saved my son! Thank you Jesus!!! I love you!!!

No comments: