Blessed!

Well it's been a long week. I went back to work and have all those challenges to face again, but I am blessed with a new outlook knowing it really is all temporary. I have been suffering incredible pain due to the curb incident of almost 2 weeks ago now, but I am blessed in being closer to the Lord as cry to Him in my suffering. I have finally figured out how to drive the car without being in excruciating pain. I know God will heal this injury. I know God will heal this injury. I know God will heal this injury. Today was the giant outreach day at the church and over 1000 people came out to share the love of Christ with people who are suffering all sorts of the things that are far worse than even what I am suffering and I am blessed to have found such an awesome church, full of folks who love the Lord as much as I do. Over 200 people gave their lives to the Lord on this wonderful day and it's all thanks to Him and His glory! God is good all the time. All the time God is good! I am blessed because I have my mommy here with me for one more week and she came to church with me today and heard the word. I am blessed because I know the Lord will redeem her. I know the Lord will grant her repentance. I know the Lord will save her! I am blessed because despite the pain I know my Savior lives! I know my Savior loves me and I know He is interceeding on my behalf. Thank You Jesus!

No comments: