Blessed!

What an awesome week I've had. God is so good to me and I just love Him so much for how He takes care of me.

1. Made it back to Florida without incident

2. My momma will be here with us for a whole month!

3. My one week vacation has turned into a three week vacation!!!

4. I am not worried about making ends meet because I know the Lord will take care of us!

5. My momma likes to organize and rearrange stuff, so my apartment got a makeover :)

6. I feel better everyday

7. I have a great new job to look forward to

8. We spent the morning in South Beach window shopping together

9. I'm going to church tonight, yay church!

I still can't get over how the Lord, in His perfect timing, orchestrated all the events that have led up to this point. He is so awesome!!! :D


2 comments:

pastorbrianculver said...

hope you enjoy your time with you mom!!
God bless

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a fellow Floridian, go Bucks. O.k., well I'm not in Florida anymore, but I used to live in Tampa.

Would move back in a flash.

Blessings,
Chris
http://chris-kratzer.blogspot.com